Unlimited Applications Protect All Your Vehicles and More!
Rhino Linings is easily applied to virtually any surface, including metal, wood, concrete, rubber and fiberglass. Trust Rhino to protect hundreds of vehicles and other surfaces.
Rhino Linings protects boats from the corrosive effects of harsh weather, salt and rust. Unlike a mere coat of paint, TUFF Grip polyurethane provides a tough, durable lining.
- Forms an airtight and watertight seal, preventing rust and corrosion
- Helps insulate the vessel from noise and vibration
- Low-maintenance, easy to clean
- No more waxing, sanding, repainting or repairing
- Easily accommodates all types and sizes of marine vessels
Many trailers are manufactured with open wood plank or steel floors. TUFF Grip is the ideal wall and floor covering for most trailers, no matter what the size or type:
- Forms a cushioned, non-skid surface for better footing
- Protects animal trailers from the corrosive effects of animal waste, and is easy to clean
- Protects trailers from rust, corrosion and harsh wear and tear
- Environmentally-friendly seal with no VOCs or CFCs
- Helps reduce noise and road vibration
- Will not crack, warp or peel like rubber mats or wood floors
Machinery & Equipment
TUFF Grip polyurethane can be used to prolong the life of vehicles, equipment, facilities, and numerous surfaces in a wide variety of industries, such as:
- Above-Ground and Underground Storage
- Garbage and Refuse Management
- Hazardous Materials Management
- And much more!
Military and Defense
Rhino Linings will not let you down in the heat of battle. Our rugged industrial linings stand guard against impact, abrasion, and corrosion, and are the ideal lining for protecting the vehicles and equipment that protect our troops. These versatile linings can be used to line the inside of cabs or to provide non-slip surfaces on fenders and step points. From olive-drab heavy haulers to desert-tan tactical and armored vehicles, Rhino Linings stand tough against the elements.